Users of this site are likely to communicate personal data concerning themselves to IFCAM, the site’s publisher, by using the “Contact us” and “Newsletter registration” forms.
Data controller and purposes :
The personal data collected on this site is collected by IFCAM, acting as data controller.
When using the site, the personal data you provide is collected and processed by IFCAM to :
- respond to your requests for information on its activity, expressed via the “Contact us” form;
- respond to your requests to subscribe to its newsletter, expressed via the “Newsletter subscription” form.
The collection of your data by IFCAM via the “Contact us” form is based on the legal basis of IFCAM’s legitimate interest to be able to respond to your requests for information on its activity.
The collection of your data by IFCAM via the “Newsletter subscription” form is based on your consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in each newsletter e-mail.
Characteristics on the use and collection of data:
You are not obliged to fill in all the fields in the collection forms.
The mandatory nature of the information is indicated by the presence of an asterisk. Failure to provide this information will only make it impossible for IFCAM to process your request.
No information will be communicated to third parties unless you give your express prior consent or if the law requires IFCAM to do so.
Data retention periods :
The user’s personal data collected via the “Contact us” form is kept and processed for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected and for a maximum of 1 year.
The user’s e-mail address collected via the “Newsletter subscription” form is kept and processed by IFCAM as long as the user does not unsubscribe (via the unsubscribe link integrated into the newsletters).
How to exercise your rights:
You have rights to the personal data that we collect and process in the context of your use of the site and your requests.
These rights are as follows:
- right of access, rectification and deletion of data;
- the right to object to the processing of your data;
- where processing is based on your consent, the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without being able to affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to such withdrawal;
- the right to restrict the processing of your data under the conditions provided for by the regulations;
- the right to define general or specific directives concerning the fate of your personal data after your death;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You can exercise these rights by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of a dispute, the user may lodge a complaint with the CNIL, whose website can be accessed at the following address www.cnil.fr and whose headquarters are located at 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 Paris Cedex 07.
IFCAM has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) whose contact details are as follows IFCAM 6 Pôle Contrôle Interne et Juridique – DPO – 12 place des Etats-Unis – CS 9001 – 92127 MONTROUGE CEDEX.
Recipients of your data:
Your personal data may be communicated to:
- To IFCAM’s internal departments responsible for the administration of its website and for responding to your requests;
- To IFCAM’s subcontractors for the sole purpose of subcontracting.