IFCAM is the Crédit Agricole Group’s university in France and internationally. Within a Group that cares about human development and personal fulfillment, it contributes to its performance by providing the means for the women and men of the Group to acquire and enrich their skills. With its knowledge of the Group and the skills required, IFCAM is a major player in the Group’s transformation. It supports projects, designs and distributes training programs, and anticipates and shares future developments.
A university for everyone and every need
IFCAM supports all employees in their development of skills, whatever their level, business or function, and offers a range of training programs covering all the skills required for the banking, insurance and real estate professions.
A university connected to the outside world and to its peers, constantly reinventing itself
A forerunner in many fields, IFCAM has always been committed to innovation, to increase agility, rationalize training time, increase learner autonomy, accelerate the transfer of knowledge into professional situations… and thus accelerate the development of skills and collective performance.
As a place of internal and external interconnection, it identifies and qualifies what innovation, both technological and pedagogical, can bring in terms of efficiency, and advises entities on implementation:
- An active approach to collaboration with the edtech world to explore new uses and new technologies
- At the heart of learning communities to reflect on learning and the most efficient teaching methods
- At the heart of research, particularly on the learning experience and learning organizations
- And always in the field, close to the professions
A university that knows how to surround itself with trusted partners
- HEC Montréal: An interactive management simulation tool
- IHEDREA: Specialized Master’s degree for Agri customer managers
- Village by CA: A unique network of accelerators, the first regional startup support system
- Teach On Mars : A native mobile learning solution for training professionals
- Syfadis: The digital training platform
- Kumullus: The interactive video creation tool
- FFFOD: The forum of digital training participants
- Cog’X: Consulting and research agency in cognitive sciences
- Company and Staff: Association for the professionalization of the HR function
- ESCP Europe Business School: Business Administration and Asset Management courses
- To provide our students with a useful, engaging and remarkable experience
- To constantly re examine ourselves in order to improve our teaching methods, learner commitment and the impact of the training
- Supporting our trainers, key elements of the learner experience
A certified and certifying university
QUALIOPI quality certification was issued to IFCAM for the following categories of actions:
– Training actions
– Actions that allow the validation of acquired experience.
This qualification demonstrates that the University is well qualified to fulfill its missions in the service of the Group and commits its teams to a continuous improvement process. As the first corporate university in the banking sector to have developed and internalized a policy of training leading to certification and diplomas, IFCAM, as a certifying body, is authorized by the State to deliver professional certifications registered in the RNCP, in the Directory of Transversal Competencies, in VAE, in continuing education as well as in work-study programs, and eligible for CPF.