When you visit our website ifcam-formation.fr (hereinafter the “Website”), information relating to your browsing may be recorded in “cookie” files installed on your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), subject to your settings.
The information below will give you a better understanding of how cookies work so that you can adjust your settings accordingly.
1. What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small text, image or software file containing information that is recorded on the hard drive of your terminal (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone or any device used to browse the Internet) when you visit a website using your browser software. It is transmitted by the website server to your browser.
The cookie file records the pages visited and the type of browser you use, enabling its sender to identify the terminal in which it is stored for the duration of the validity or storage of the cookie concerned.
Only the sender of a cookie can read or modify the information contained therein.
2. Types of cookies used on this site :
We use two categories of cookies, the purposes of which are described below.
These cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of the Site and do not require your consent. You can refuse and delete them using your browser settings, though this may downgrade your user experience.
Most of them have a very short lifespan, of no more than one year.
Cookies for measuring audiences and producing statistics
To measure our audience, we collect and process the following information about you:
- Identifier-type information: cookie identifier, mobile identifier, IP address. After collection, this information is used for real-time processing to generate a visitor identifier (by applying hash functions to the source data) and calculate geolocation information (which cannot be more precise than the city or region, depending on the country). The raw data collected is not fed back into our interfaces.
- Analytics digital information: data on the user’s browsing habits:
- the type of browser used,
- the number of pages viewed,
- the exact browsing path taken by a visitor on the site,
- the time spent on a page, or the site as a whole,
IFCAM processes this data as the data controller. For more information about IFCAM’s contact details, please consult our legal information.
This data is kept for 25 months from the date of collection.
This data may be accessed by the IFCAM internal departments responsible for administering the Site.
In addition, as part of its Analytics service, AT Internet hosts data with service providers ensuring that data is hosted within the European Union.
In accordance with the definitions set out in Article 4 of the GDPR, we consider all the audience data we collect to be “personal data” and, as such, we apply the same care and level of protection to this information.
The audience measurement cookies used by IFCAM are exempt from the requirement to obtain consent, in accordance with CNIL deliberation no. 2020-091, insofar as they are strictly necessary for the operation of the Site. However, you may object at any time by clicking on the “Cookie settings” button below to prevent the collection of your browsing data.
In all cases, you have rights to the personal data that we collect and process in connection with your use of the Site.
These rights are as follows:
- The right of access, rectification and deletion of data;
- The right to object to the processing of your data;
- Where processing is based on your consent, the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to such withdrawal;
- The right to restrict the processing of your data under the conditions provided for by regulation;
- The right to define general or specific directives concerning the fate of your personal data after your death;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of a dispute, you may also lodge a complaint with the CNIL, whose website may be accessed at www.cnil.fr and whose head office is located at 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 Paris Cedex 07.
IFCAM has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) whose contact details are as follows: IFCAM – Pôle Contrôle Interne et Juridique – DPO – 12 place des Etats-Unis – CS 9001 – 92127 MONTROUGE CEDEX.
3. Third-party cookies
When you click on a hypertext link on our Site, you may be redirected to the websites of third-party publishers, such as YouTube, Twitter or LinkedIn.
We invite you to consult the cookie policies of these websites in order to exercise your choices with these publishers concerning the deposit of cookies.
4. Managing cookies
You can choose at any time to express and modify your cookie preferences by the means described below.
Your choices expressed online directly from our Site
You can refuse audience measurement cookies by clicking on the “Cookie settings” button above.
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are stored on your terminal or, conversely, so that they are rejected either systematically or depending on who is sending them. You can also configure your browser software so that you are offered the option of accepting or rejecting cookies from time to time, before a cookie is stored on your terminal.
Each browser has different parameter settings, described in their “Help” menu: